The Blowfish Hotel is the ultimate oasis of comfort and style, where sophistication and attitude seamlessly blend with timeless design. A modern boutique hotel in Lagos, the Blowfish Hotel is proof that the new rules of elegance are crisp, clean, and modern, without fuss or complexity. With chosen furnishing, floor lighting and bedside lamps that harmoniously balance history and modernity, the Blowfish Hotel is more than a place to stay, it is THE place to be. Our luxurious amenities including fine cotton linen, plush down comforter and pillows, flat screen TV, in-room wireless internet connection and a soothing bath will leave you relaxed and refreshed. Enjoy our fascinating swimming pool, gym and WiFi in all areas. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with the Blowfish Group Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Graphic Designer will be responsible to create Artworks for promotional materials – Video Ads, Flyers, Rollups, Banners, Store Branding, create artworks for social media promotions, updating company profiles and portfolios, creating artwork for magazine Ads.
- Confident communication with colleagues and clients to understand their ideas and bring them to life
- Working alongside digital teams to help deliver cross-discipline projects
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience working in medium-large scale mixed discipline projects
- A commitment to high quality work and perfecting details
- A team player with a friendly and collaborative approach to projects
- Passion for photography and design.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 7 years relevant work experience.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong knowledge in Video Editing & Animation
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Proactive and reactive problem-solving.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
15th April, 2023.