The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Requisition No: R3096
Job Type: Internship
- Assist the state Accountant in payment processes.
- Support in the preparation of various weekly/monthly reports for the Finance Manager and the State Accountant as required.
- Assist in the preparation of payment sheets to be used for activity/operations expenses payment.
- Support the development and preparation of annual budget and cost assumption template computation.
- Receive and review payment requests/invoices and supporting documentation for accuracy and completeness before posting by the Accountant and FAM.
- Assist with the preparation of bill vouchers and payment vouchers and classification into respective GL accounts codes as given by MSH PMI-S Finance department.
- Assist in checking and filling store requisitions.
- Assist in periodic verification of physical inventory.
- Support the tracking of status of accomplishment of deliverables.
- Assist with the printing, binding, scanning and photocopies of documents and training materials for staff.
- Assist in filling and registering of procurement documents, including activity profiles, purchase request and purchase orders.
- Assist with the weekly inventory checks for staff allocated assets are in the same position and used by the allottee.
- Support timely collation of retirements’ supporting documents from the LGA and State offices.
- Perform other official duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
- Candidate must have a background in finance and accounting, business administration, economics or related field, with NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details and time management.
- Computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Should have good written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.