Posted on :
25 May, 2010
TOTAL is an international, diverse, technology-driven, ethical energy business for the modern world, Total Nigeria recruits PROCESS ENGINEER (ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION & PROJECTS) to be based in Port Harcourt Nigeria
The successful candidate will carry out but not limited to the following:
• Provide process design and know-how within a Construction and Projects Entity and also to other Departments such as Production Methods of Assets, Development Planning of Assets and Corporate HSE during design of new/modified facilities.
• Develop or validate facility sizing and document studies with Report or Memo.
• Develop or validate for C&P Process engineering documentation (Heat and Material Balances, Utility balances, Line sizing, PFDs, PIDs, ESD Logic Diagrams, Equipment List, Equipment and Instrument Datasheets) for Project or Method and Services.
• Participate in Project Design Review / HAZOP / HAZID and other Safety Reviews.
The successful candidate should have a Bachelors Degree (Second Class) in Chemical or Gas or Petroleum Engineering
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
• Proficiency in process simulations using Pro II, Flaresim, etc.
• Possess a mature process design criteria and know-how for equipment, line and valve sizing for E&P facilities.
• Possess mature understanding of Flow Assurance calculations
• Be conversant with Industry engineering Standards such as API, ASME, ISA, etc