British American Tobacco within West Africa is a thriving, dynamic and exciting place to work in with excellent prospects for the future. Our standards are uncompromising and we prefer to leave an opening unfilled than to recruit someone who does not meet our criteria. British American Tobacco recruits Trade Marketing Representative
- Execute the marketing activities in the outlets located within the territory in order to meet customer and consumer objectives as described in the cycle plan.
- Train customers if necessary using required materials and instructions.
- Negotiate retail touch points based on communication strategy following guidelines set by TM&D communications Manager.
- Develop and adhere to a well-defined work programme and route plan as agreed with Area Manager.
- Actively participate in business development projects e.g. internal brand awareness campaigns.
- Support change management projects within marketing Team.
- Ensure that objectives in terms of availability, visibility, volume, margin, quality and customer price of products are achieved for territory.
- Monitor brand’s performance in the outlets (BAT’s and competitors’).
- Engage local government officials, transport/ traffic agencies and other stakeholders to avoid disruption of BAT operations in the territory.
- Provide information on retail environment to TM&D Communications Manager to develop touch points appropriate for these outlets.
- Support DSS representatives to achieve high performance by establishing a constructive feedback process
- Develop an effective working relationship with the outlets by giving assistance and support through regular communication and the prompt handling of problem and requests.
You’ll need to register your CV before being able to apply. Afterwards, select the jobs you’re interested in and click ‘Apply’. THE LINK IS