Silky Touch Emporium (STE) Limited – Welcome to Silky Touch Emporium, Fine Clothier and Fashion Consultants since 1984. Distinctly Exclusive with a Penchant for Classy Fashion Enthusiasts! An Expanding Vision Our goal is to ensure that we satisfy our customers, providing them with every service and exclusive fashion product that will encourage them to continue to express their individual style. Therefore, we will by the grace of God strive to position a Silky Touch Emporium at strategic locations across the country for more easy accessibility to our exclusive product of style. The Abuja Emporium which is part of our master plan and designed to meet the Sartorial needs of the nation’s policy and Lawmakers is presently under construction, to become operational in a couple of years. In the meantime a sales office has been put in place to conduct the business of delivery and receiving orders. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Strategy development and planning of campaigns that can promote the business and generate genuine traffic (both offline and online)
- Implementation of the marketing campaigns right from ideation to final analysis and refinement
- Creating engaging and informative content for the website, blog, social media, and any other content marketing channels that the business might leverage
- Building sustainable relationships and partnerships with other key players such as vendors, advertising agencies, and creative artists as per the need
- Working with the executive team, such as the marketing director or managing director, to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Hiring and managing the performance of a more junior marketing team that can also include PR and creative staff.
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors.
- Overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team.
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
- Overseeing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 22nd November, 2023.