Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. From live streaming music, video-based social media, online news to payment service, Transsnet Group seeks to provide a variety of mobile Internet services to the African users.
As one of the first Chinese Internet companies to enter Africa, Transsnet Group has already become one of the Internet enterprises with the biggest user base in Africa with its outstanding array of online applications, including Boomplay, Africa’s largest live streaming music platform, and Vskit, Africa’s No.1 video-based social media platform.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Local Content Editor
Location: Ikeja / Opebi Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review and revise content for accuracy and quality, including spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax.
- Communicate and work with push notification team to ensure that content is published in a timely manner.
- Adjust continuously the type and quantity of content according to the data report provided by the push notification team.
- Generate high click rate content per day to reach the KPI target.
- Output reports about local hot spots and user favorite content.
- Select high-quality content and edit relevant content for it.
- Collaborate with team to come up with fresh and creative ideas, keeping the audience in mind, which can refer to the notification push content of other apps.
- Ensure correct tone, voice, clarity, flow, and structure of content.
- Ensure that content adheres to the in-house style guide.
- Write headlines, content, and so on
- Compile and update style guides as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Stay abreast of the latest media trends and content best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, or related field.
- 1-3 years work experience.
- Proficiency in English and French content editing is compulsory.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Leadership and time management skills.
- Proficient in desktop publishing software and Microsoft Office.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of email.
Application Deadline: 18th February, 2021.