iMMAP France/3iSolution is a non for profit organization that provides information management services to humanitarian and development organizations. Through information management, we help our partners target assistance to the world’s most vulnerable populations ad we support local authorities and institutions to enhance their capacities and become autonomous in their internal data and information management activities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Technical Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-timeType of contract: Fixed Term
Expected start date: January, 2024
Duration of the contract: 6 Months
Scope of Work
- This position is in charge of the program’s Administration, Logistics and Procurement as well as to create a culture of compliance among program personnel.
- The Administrative Technical Assistant works in close collaboration with the Programs Unit and is managed by the program officer. Description of Duties
Administration and Logistics:
- Adheres to and supports the implementation of host organization policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Supports the Forum in communications, information management and coordination, as needed.
- Manage the logistics of meetings, take minutes of meetings, and disseminate in a timely manner.
- Responsible for travel and accommodation arrangements for NIF guests and staff by liaising with 3Is security and operations team.
- Support in organizing all trainings, meetings, workshops, events, and other INGO Forum activities.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of office supplies, stationery, consumables and be responsible for re-stocking when office supplies and NIF communication products are running low.
- Handles for all logistical aspects of NIF events and workshops, including raising the PR, liaising with relevant focal persons at the event venue, tracking number of participants, participant sign up, support agenda development and any other responsibilities assigned.
- Support the Program Officer in procurement processes for NIF internal and external meetings, events, and purchases/services.
- Responsible for filing and updating procurement and contract trackers.
- Maintain an electronic filing system for all procurement and contractual documents.
- Responsible for processing of payment for consultants, vendors and service providers invoicing and payments.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Social Science, Management, or relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in working with financial, administrative and procurement systems.
- Flexibility and multi-tasking
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills, including drafting documents;
- Experience working in administration, procurement, and logistics.
- Ability to work under pressure,independentlyand with limited supervision.
- Able to learn and work under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
- Excellent team player.
Accountability to Beneficiaries:
- iMMAP France/3iSolution personnel is expected to respect principles of accountability to beneficiaries of iMMAP France/3iSolution programs, in line with international standards while actively engaging beneficiary communities as equal partners in the design, monitoring and evaluation of field projects.
- Personnel is expected to respect the local culture and iMMAP France/3iSolution’s policies, procedures, and values at all times. iMMAP France/3iSolution has zero-tolerance for sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, human trafficking, child abuse and exploitation.
- Any violations of these principles and policies will be treated as serious misconduct. iMMAP France/3iSolution is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of background.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV as one document in (PDF or Word) to: [email protected] using “Administrative Technical Assistant” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 6th December, 2023.