Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent. In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reward and IDDO HR Manager
Location: Lagos, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide effective leadership to develop reward and compensation strategies to deliver the organization’s objectives and establish best practices to maintain systems and implement procedures to actively attract and retain high quality talents to meet business requirements in a flexible and cost-effective way.
- Collaborate with the Nigeria Operations Team to consistently match business requirements with plans for fair compensation and appreciation.
- Lead Remuneration & Benefit market surveys and implementations; provide Human Resources business partnership supports to Function Heads.
- Offer leadership and processes to guarantee that compensation is competitive on the market and synchronized across the organization.
- Establish mechanisms to guarantee that payroll is handled efficiently and effectively across all operations.
- Create and put into action plans and initiatives that will guarantee the retention of talent needed to run the organization profitably and successfully.
- Assist the function heads at the corporate office in maintaining a structured and professional work environment for all employees.
- Support the Organization Development Team on Performance Management and act as the Technical Support Expert on the Online Performance Management Platform
- Compile relevant data and recommendations to guide decision-making related to compensation, HR KPIs, and other People Operations-related activities.
- Analyse trends in the organization, economy and employment marketplace to identify issues and opportunities to enhance workforce planning strategies.
- Continuously monitor and update the HRIS platform (MS Navision) in conjunction with the ERP team. Propose changes as needed.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related fields
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ proven experience in a multinational compensation and benefits role within a fast-paced environment.
- Professional Certification (CIPM) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision or any other Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Presentation skills
- Self-motivated with strong project management skills, capable of taking initiative and working independently as well as within a team.
- Strong business and financial acumen, including problem-solving, critical thinking, and business analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to analyse, organize, and convey complex ideas effectively.
- Collaborative approach with the ability to inspire colleagues to meet deadlines.
- Highly numerate with HRIS data management experience.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and capable of operating at both strategic and operational levels.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 23rd November, 2023.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.