Drury Industries is the largest and pioneering manufacturer of aluminium sulphate and sulphuric acid, on the West Coast of Africa. Established in 1986, it is a shining example of self-reliance, in the heavy chemicals manufacturing industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Coordinator
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Develop and execute procurement strategies that align with the company’s objectives and requirements.
- Analyze inventory reports and ensure procurement is done in time without stock-outs occurring.
- Monitor the quality of inputs being procured and liaise with user departments for feedback and improvements on future supplies.
- Form strong relationships with clients(internal user departments) to understand their requirements and service in time with cost-efficient and timely procurement.
- Supplier management – identify, assess, and manage supplier relationships to ensure the highest standards of quality, cost-effectiveness, and reliability.
- Create approved databases for both local and imported items.
- Negotiation – lead negotiations with suppliers to secure favorable terms, pricing, and contracts.
- Cost optimization – continuously identify cost-saving opportunities and implement measures to improve the bottom line of the company.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.