Turbo Energy Limited is an engineering & contracting company providing a broad range of engineering services and products to diverse industries including the power distribution, power transmission, power generation, telecommunications, petroleum & gas, and marine industries. Over the years, Turbo Energy has provided various products and services to different clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support the advancement of business initiatives by providing administrative and operational support to the business executives.
- Work directly with the CEO to support all aspects of their daily work routine.
- Maintain their calendar, including scheduling meetings, appointments, speaking engagements, and travel arrangements.
- Assist in the development of presentations and papers for internal and external audiences.
- Determine priority of matters of attention for the CEO and keep them advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Handle printing, copying, filing, and email/messages.
- Maintain e-mail and other address directories.
- Compose and prepare letters relating to routine correspondence.
- Schedule departmental meetings; assist in the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas and materials.
- Transcribe source material, prepare documents, reports, tables and charts; distribute as appropriate.
- Maintain paper / electronic filing systems and confidential/sensitive information.
- Attend meetings and take notes of discussion; prepare the initial draft of minutes and summaries.
- Complete a variety of special projects including creating PowerPoint presentations, financial spreadsheets, special reports, and agenda material.
- Other additional and/or alternative duties as assigned from time to time, including supporting other departments or executives as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- A University Degree.
- A team player capable of cultivating productive working relationships.
- Detail orientation and organizing skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite (Outlook, word, PowerPoint and Excel) is a key requirement.
- Minimum of 3 years experience supporting senior executives is a key requirement.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Confidence interacting with high-level executives.
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th July, 2023.