UP otherwise known as Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UP operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Marketing and sales of UP’s Value Added Services to ensure financial targets are met.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Win new business from clients and manage relationship with clients to grow the existing business.
- Resolves or treat customer’s issue/request promptly.
- Manage efficient receivable circle with clients.
- Monitoring of various wallet balances and funding as at when required. Monitoring of daily sales, identifying trends, behavior and pattern of products and channels.
- Marketing of all value added services product and ensuring that financial targets are met.
- Conduct periodic review of existing product documentation and ensure they align with new business objectives and regulatory directives.
- Provide support for all other departmental activities/tasks as may be required be the HOD.
- Work with Head of Department (HOD) to develop/upsell existing business to clients, and identify and pursue new business opportunities for Payarena Value Added Services.
- Collation of tasks from internal and external call notes/meetings.
- Strategic partnership in signing up billers.
- Onboarding agents to ensure growth of each biller transactions.
- A minimum of First Degree / HND in any Management Science / Social Science-related discipline preferably in Business Administration and Marketing.
- 2 – 5 years post NYSC experience in business development or Value Added Services related roles.
Application Deadline: 20th July, 2023.