1. Experienced Female Sales/Business Development
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Must reside on the Island
Salary 65,000-75,000 naira (depends on experience)
We are looking for a talented and competitive Female Sales Representative/Business development (inside position) that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, qualifying prospects and closing sales
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and clos
- Consistently accepts responsibility and meet deadlines, ability to achieve results when confronted with obstacles.
- Proven inside sales experience
- Ability to handle rejection (thick skin)
- Tenacity, Creativity, Self-motivation
- Enjoy talking to people
- Possess poise and confidence and the ability to think quickly
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with a Sales team
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- First Degree
- Minimum 2 years of Inside Sales experience, able to demonstrate sales awareness
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and commitment to meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Effectively prioritizes multiple demands
- Ability to perform in a pressured environment
- Excellent problem- solving skills
Location – Victoria Island, Lagos
Salary: 65,000-75,000 naira (depends on experience)
Must reside on the Island.
Apply here: http://jobsngr.com/talentscout/job/6/experienced-female-sales/business-development
2. HUMAN RESOURCE SPECIALIST
Reports directly to the Head of Business, the Human Resources Specialist role provides full-cycle human resources leadership and works closely with the Senior Managers leading the organization. This position is a critical, highly-visible role working with senior leaders in a culture of transformation, strategically partnering with leaders to drive the business initiatives, and acting as trusted counsel and advisor to the business, as a leader with HR expertise and perspective, and being an integral part of the business and Human Resources teams.
The Human Resources Specialist will support Sales, Operations, and all departments company wide.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Partner with the business to identify, develop and drive key initiatives such as leadership development, talent/performance management, change management, workforce and succession planning, talent acquisition, employee and career development, performance management, rewards and recognition, and coaching (employee and manager). Build and nurture strong relationships with business leaders and key stakeholders; partner with colleagues inside and outside of HR to innovate, enhance, align and drive the effectiveness of HR initiatives. Conduct organizational assessments and develop/drive initiatives to close gaps and implement necessary solutions to ensure a high-performing workforce; provide candid and constructive feedback to leaders about talent moves, gaps, promotions and growth opportunities. Drives corporate Human Resources initiatives and programs effectively within the organization – pay planning, succession planning, Learning & Development, etc. Assess business unit’s management training needs and conduct 1:1 and group training sessions as appropriate. Executive Team Assessment, Development and Coaching. Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests. Recommend and drive improvement to human resources systems, policies and processes. Scans and benchmarks the marketplace to identify and leverage best practices / trends to influence the business and HR agenda. All other duties as assigned.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including ability to diagnose and analyze problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Experience supporting Operations and/or Sales in the office moving industry strongly preferred but not required.
- Proven successful track record and knowledge in organizational and employee development, performance management, employee relations, change management.
- Data-oriented decision-maker.
- Decisive leadership and the courage to propose solutions others are reluctant to address, act in the face of resistance for the best interests of the business.
- Extensive capacity to influence business leaders; Organizational agility and savvy.
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment. Strong customer service focus.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship management skills with all levels of employees.
- Possesses a bias for action and sense of urgency, while able to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks.
- Past experience and comfort in working in a fast-paced, ever-changing business environment. Previous experience with medium size established private companies; Aptitude and proven ability to resolve conflicts creatively and collaboratively.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIANCE:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-9 years of people management/HR experience.
- Masters degree preferred but not required.
- 3-5 years in a Human Resources role.
- 5+ years’ Experience in a Management or leadership role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proficient in EXCEL/Word
Apply here: http://jobsngr.com/talentscout/job/4/human-resource-specialist