Vivo Mobile Nigeria (Bai Zheng Devices Limited), a leading Communication Technology company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
- You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
- Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- B.Sc, HND in a related field.
- 2 years plus work experience and a professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Finance Executive” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 24th December, 2019