Wangarua Foods is an Indigenous Company, fully registered in Nigeria with Corporate Affairs Commission. The Company was founded by a Woman who is passion driven, goal oriented and vision minded about the service of humanity through food processing and Aims to become the No 1 food brand across Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ERP Data Entry Operator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Transfer data from source documents into database system within time limits
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Create and manage spreadsheets with large numbers of figures
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Update existing data and produce reports
- Retrieve data as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort, organize and store paperwork after entering data.
- B.Sc / HND in any related role
- Understanding to Updating database
- Experience with transaction update in ERP and ability to grasp ERP transaction
- 2 – 3 years of proven data entry work experience as a Data entry operator or Office clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Great attention to detail
- Critical thinker
- Candidates must live within Yaba, Surulere, Mushin, Ebute Metta, Shomolu and it’s environs.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2021.