West African Tobacco Company Limited, an FMCG Distribution Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage various sales department data and BD performance rankings:
- Require a high level of proficiency in Excel table processing, and the ability to handle data quickly;
- Responsible for data analysis and report writing to support company business development;
- Summarize sales data regularly, develop data analysis plans, and submit reports promptly;
- Assist superiors in completing various tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Data Analysis, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or related fields;
- Patient and meticulous, rigorous in work, with high requirements for data accuracy;
- Ability to work under little or no supervision.
- Proficient in data processing software such as Excel, with strong sensitivity and processing capabilities for data;
- Strong logical thinking and data analysis skills, able to independently analyze and solve problems;
- Good communication and teamwork skills, able to effectively communicate with various departments;
- Experience in data analysis in the fast-moving consumer goods industry is preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 26th September, 2023.