Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Construction Firm is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the poisition below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate shall be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that involve projects.
- S/he shall oversee operating processes used to complete projects and create schedules, plans, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- Preparing, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conduct research programs and further apply the knowledge acquired.
- Confirm systems and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods, testing properties.
- Design and develop electrical products and solutions by studying customer requirements, designing and implementing appropriate products/solutions.
- Assure product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Provide alternative power, Engineering and security information by answering questions on all products and services that company offers.
- Efficiently manage projects scopes, timelines, budgets and perform quality control on all projects to ensure expectations are met.
- Keep equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures, requesting repair service.
- Maintain product database by keeping both soft copy and hard copy inventory and database.
- Provide leadership and monitor the compliance of the project to ensure that industry codes and practices are adhered to.
- Complete projects and training and guiding junior engineers and technicians.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and check that staff members perform their duties to a high standard to ensure the project runs smoothly, overseeing the needs of the client, and finding ways to improve processes.
- Minimum of B.Eng degree in Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years Cognate experience as a Project Engineer in a construction company
- Project Management Certificate/Diploma is a plus
- AutoCAD skills is mandatory
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Significant working knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD
- Must reside around Surulere and its environs
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision-making ability and leadership skills
- Time management and organization skills
- Very good team management and delegation skills
- Must be able to use all Microsoft packages competently (Especially Excel, PowerPoint Outlook, Word, Visio and Project)
- Creative, Innovative, solution and goal-driven
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: [email protected] using the “Project Engineer” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 5th December, 2020.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.