Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant (Foreign Exposure Required)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Plan & Schedule events, meetings, appointments. Also scheduling company calendar and updating as needed.
- Preparing financial statements, budget & expense reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents. Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Improving systems & reviewing process by conducting research. Managing and reviewing filing and office systems on a regular basis to correct errors
- Carry-out professional administrative duties such as composing and preparing correspondence, transcribe notes, managing an active calendar of appointments, preparing & compiling documents for meetings, attend meetings and taking action points & writing minutes.
- Administratively support HR in recruiting domestic and other administrative staff that may be needed.
- Manage ad-hoc duties when needed
- Ensure high efficiency in administrative activities and secretarial services
- Must get a huge kick out of organizing someone else and contributing to a bigger picture of excellence
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Responding accurately to emergencies or urgent issues as and when required
- Ensure effective maintenance of utilities for uninterrupted supply
- Should have a sound understanding on the matters of the GMDs businesses. This requires strong & determine Communication skills, Interpersonal Relationship Building skills, Problem-Solving skills, Critical & Analytical thinking skills, self-managing and should have a thick skin to take the feedback and come up with new ideas using the feedback.
- Acts as a liaison between the GMD & the Clients.
- To manage & follow-up the GMDs contacts and maintain a good rapport with all the stakeholders.
- Accomplishment of Goals & Objectives – Ability to gather clear understanding of GMDs goals to ensure progress towards goals. Should be a compassionate & integrity-filled while accomplishing the goals and objectives of the GMD
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have 10 years of experience
- Ability to manage domestic staff
- Must stay on the Island or its environs.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2021.