Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized,
- Correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, archives in and out of the office are Maintained, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved, and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored.
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Ensure that results are measured against standards, while making necessary changes along the way.
- Responsible for recruiting staff for the office and providing orientation to new employees.
- Ensure top performance of office staff by providing them adequate coaching and guidance.
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing annual HR/Admin budget, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances, and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data
- Deal with complex administration queries & complaints on the telephone, by e-mail or in person.
- Prepare submission documents such as Request for Proposal/Information (RFP/RFI) documents.
- Collate contracts for all staff, issue and follow up on receipt of signed contracts
- Address serious matters of indiscipline by issuing memos and warning letters to staff.
- Organize purchase and distribution of Christmas gifts to various Clients
- Organize the general cleaning of the office once every month.
- Ensure all insurances and documentation are constantly up to date e.g., Vehicle, Group Life and Health,
- Arrange project meetings along with associated requirements e.g., Hotel booking, Transportation, Flight reservations, Book meeting rooms, Prepare reports etc.
- Collate tables on absences, lateness and leave of staff and pass copies to the accounts department by the end of each month.
- Supervise maintenance of other works that need to be done in the office.
- Monitor and manage all office telephone lines and DSTV to enable appropriate billing.
- Monitor and arrange renewal of all vehicle registration license, and any other vehicle documentation.
- Attend to duties as assigned by the partners and directors of the firm.
- HND / B.Sc in any field.
- 2 to 3 years experience.
- Proficient use of Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.