WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Provides high-level, confidential administrative support to the office of the Director.
- Schedules travel arranges meetings and is responsible for handling information requests and staff requests.
- Protocols – Manages complex and intricate travel arrangements, ensuring detailed itineraries are accounted for, confirmations are maintained,and advance materials are coordinated for both personal and business travel (airfare, hotels, cars, etc.) as well as social engagements.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the Director’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Correspondences – effective management of correspondences and calls.
- Draft responses (by phone or email, as may be needed) in a time-sensitive manner, with a clear understanding of office priorities. Manage, screen, and track phone calls and emails.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study.
- Two (2) to Five (5) years of providing support for upper level management
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- knowledge of MS Office, Tech Savvy.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply