You Centred Consulting – Our client, an International School, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursery Class Teacher
Location: Lekki Epe Expressway, Abraham Adesanya Roundabout, Ajah – Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Develop and maintain a constructive and ongoing rapport with children and parents
- Create activities that are fun and educational for the children
- Collaborate with other teachers to ensure that the school fosters an environment that is inviting and nurturing for every child
- Deliver reports on potential concerns about students as to management as needed
- Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans per curriculum guidelines.
- Teaching a full range of subject areas.
- Developing children’s interests, abilities and coordination using a variety of creative activities including art, sport and music.
- Maintaining productive working habits and discipline in the classroom.
- Supervising students throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks.
- Attending staff meetings and training and development sessions.
- Assessing and evaluating students’ educational progress and abilities.
- Setting and conducting testing.
- Discussing students’ progress with parents and guardians, administrators and other professionals as necessary.
- Organising, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions, school concerts, camps and sporting events.
- Manage day-to-day classroom activities, including structured lessons, free play, toilet breaks, lunch time and rest time for students
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s degree in Education
- Msc. MBA will be an added advantage
- Teacher’s license holder is very important
- At least 3 -5 years of teaching experience in reputable International School.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and expression skills.
N80,000 – N120,000 / Month
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
10th April, 2023.
- Proximity to the job location is very important.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.