Youngstars Foundation is growing to emerge as one of the lead youth non-profit that is building young people and strengthening youth organizations involved in development programs in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the preparation of the budget
- Recommend changes to implement and update financial policies and procedures
- Prepare and reconcile financial statements
- Establish and maintain vendor accounts
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system
- Document income and expenditure
- Manage requests for extra-budgetary expense
- Prepare the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statements
- Manage the annual audit process with auditors
- Maintain financial files and record
- Analyze expenses and present findings on a monthly basis to the management and board
- Present financial statements for the annual report.
- Other Finance-related roles.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 2-5 (or More) years experience
- Out of the box thinker and a doer
- Excellent verbal and interactive communication skills.
- Good understanding of NGO accounting, Knowledge in managing School accounting will be an added advange.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in cloud software applications (Skydrive, Dropbox, Google Docs)
- Proficiency in accounting applications (Quickbooks and others)
- Ability to multi-task, respond rapidly and work without supervision.
- Have sense of detail, positive and team spirit.
N70,000 – N80,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
28th February, 2023.