Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Airtel Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Manager, Corporate Sales
Job ID: 6170375
- To build and execute a Corporate Client Account Business Plan that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow Airtel’s presence and share in the market and in the accounts assigned to the region through a team of Key Account Managers (KAMs).
Increased regional drive for new Corporate Business Opportunities
- Supervises the KAMs to ensure proper sales pipeline activity. Ensures active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to close.
- Ensures timely submission of updated Pipeline in a weekly basis.
- Maintains an Account Development Plan (ADP) for all accounts under the regional portfolio and ensures timely submission of same to Head Office on a monthly basis.
- Submits to Head Office, Mobile Number Portability tracker updates on a monthly bases.
- Directly supervises the day to day activities of the KAMs.
- Provide strategic support to enhance the delivery on regional corporate sales targets.
- Develop procedures for setting corporate and communicating sales targets and monitoring performance.
- Deploy relevant metrics to routinely monitor progress against targets and recommend appropriate remedial actions to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Effectively manage corporate salesmen incentive target to ensure drive for greater performance.
- Provide sales performance data to support management decision making
- Ensures that all delays in enterprise solutions deployment which are Customer dependent be duly communicated by the KAMs to the customer concerned.
- Ensures that all Job Completion Certificates are signed by client and submitted to Head Office.
- Ensure that all receivables and Bills are up to date in terms of collections.
- To ensure the timely execution of all enterprise contracts especially from the customer end (i.e. Sign off).
Sustainable Revenue Growth in the Region.
- Proactively protects Airtel’s position and claims Airtel market leadership positions in strategic solution areas.
- Meets or exceeds Month-on-Month, Quarterly and Annual revenue & margin quotas.
- Constantly keeps a record of the top ten revenue generating accounts the region and formulate plans to increase revenue of same.
- Ensures that KAMs carry out the targeted number of open days for the month.
- Bachelors in Science and Technology related courses, Economics, Business Administration or any other Social Sciences courses.
- Master’s in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification
- MBA in Marketing or Postgraduate degree with specialization in Marketing will also be preferred.
- 5-7 years of work experience with ~ 3years of relevant experience in Telecom Industry.
- Of these years 2-3 years should be in telecommunications corporate and enterprise solution products/ services sales/ marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years in management role.
- Extensive knowledge of telecommunications enterprise business data products and applicable markets
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong business acumen
- Strong technical aptitude & IT savvy
- Strong communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good project management skills
- Values teamwork and collaboration with stakeholder
- Highly result oriented
- Customer centric
- Strong analytical skills able to draw conclusions from data, management information and trends.
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2013
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online