Landover is a leading Aviation services and Airline group with Headquarters in Lagos and branches nationwide. We are desirous of engaging highly competent, resourceful and talented individuals to join our team. We offer opportunities for advancement, good working conditions and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting for the following positions:
Section: Aircraft Technical Crew
1.) Aircraft Pilots: (Ref: PIL)
- Captains – a minimum of ATPL + 4000 hours on the B1900, SF340, AIR 42 or B737
- Senior First Officers – a minimum of CPL + 3000 hours on Jet or Turboprop aircraft First Officers- a minimum of CPL+1000 hours on Jet or Turboprop aircraft
- Second Officers -3 minimum of CPL+50G hours with IR and ME ratings
- A university degree is an added advantage for this Pilot position
- Type rating on the B1900, ATR42, SF340 or B737 is an added advantage
2.) Aircraft Engineers & Avionics Engineers (Ref: AEA)
- You will be responsible for routine maintenance of company aircraft
- Must possess current A&C or Avionics Licence qualified
- Minimum of 2 years working experience on aircraft type or similar category
- Multi category rating is an added advantage
- PW, GE, CFM engines experience is an added advantage
- 81900. SF340: ATR 42 or 8737 is an added advantage
- Age: 26-50 years
3.) Aircraft Maintenance Planning Engineers (Ref: MPE)
- You will be responsible for coordination of scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance
- B.Sc in any of the Sciences and Engineering disciplines preferably Physics. Chemistry, Maths and . Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of second class lower/lower credit
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience with machines
- Candidates are expected to be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages especially Word and Excel
- Age: 24 – 35 years
4.) Aircraft Quality Assurance Inspectors (Ref: AQA)
- You will be responsible for monitoring compliance with procedures, regulations
- B .Sc/HND in any Engineering field with a minimum of second class lower/lower credit
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in the Aviation industry
- Rating on PW, GE or CFM engines is an added advantage
- Good understanding of Safety Management Systems (SMS) is an advantage
- Age: 30-50years
Section: Business Support Group
5.) Administrative and Human Resources Officers (Ref: ADO)
- You will be responsible for general administrative and human resources tasks.
- B.Sc /HND in Business Administration or any other related Social Science discipline with a minimum of second class lower/ upper credit from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in a reputable and structured organization.
- Age: 22-28 years.
6.) Facility Services Officers (Ref: FSO)
- You will be responsible for day-to-day management of the organization’s premises, technical equipment and facilities
- B.Sc/HND in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering with minimum of second class lower/ tower credit
- Minimum of 2 years relevant post NYSC experience in a technical position
- Must be willing to run shift duty
- Age: 22-28 years.
7.) Human Resources Officers (Ref: HRO)
- You will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the Human Resources unit.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Psychology, Law, Sociology or any of the Social Sciences with minimum of a second class lower / lower credit
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years post NYSC experience in the human resources department in a structured and reputable organization with a minimum of 40 staff Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Age: 28-32 years
8.) Legal Officers (Ref: LEO)
- Successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring corporate compliance with legal and regulatory issues.
- LL.B and any higher degree or certification with a minimum of a second class lower degree
- 2-3 years post call working experience in a reputable organization or law firm
- Excellent knowledge of Commercial and Company law practice, International law and Property law.
- Age: 22-30 years
9.) Account Officers, Accountants/Internal Auditors
- The position(s) is response for coordinating the preparation of annual budgets;
- analyzing investment proposals, cost control reduction, advisory services to management to aid decision making
- Internal Auditors will carry out general and specific audit in all areas of the company’s activities.
10.) Account Officers (Ref: ACO)
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting with a minimum of second class lower degree /upper credit
- Must have a working knowledge
- Must have a minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience
- Must be versatile in the use of Microsoft office and any accounting package.
- Age: 22-28 years
11.) Accountants/Internal Audit Supervisors (Ref: AIA)
- B. Sc/HND in Accounting with a minimum of second class lower / lower credit.
- Must be ICAN/ACC A qualified and versatile in the use of Microsoft Office and any accounting package
- Must have a minimum of 3 years post NYSC relevant work experience
- Relevant experience in an Audit firm and knowledge of Great Plains Accounting software would be an added advantage.
- Age: 25-33 years.
12.) Statistics Officer (Ref: STO)
- You will join the team providing objective statistical analysis of company business activities
- B.Sc. / HND in Mathematics or Statistics with a minimum of second tower/lower credit from a reputable institution
- 1 – 2 years relevant post NYSC work experience is an added advantage.
- Candidates are expected to be proficient in the Microsoft Office packages especially Word and Excel.
- Age: 24-30 years.
13.) Marketing and Sales Officers (Ref: MSO)
- You will assist with implementation of marketing strategies within the organization to cover a broad spectrum of services and products within the corporate objectives.
- B.Sc/ HND in Marketing with a minimum of second class lower /upper credit.
- Must have 2-3 years post NYSC working experience in a reputable organisation as a marketer NOT a salesperson
- Must possess strong conceptual and innovative ability with interest or experience in business promotion and advertising.
- Must be ready to travel.
- Age: 26-30 years
14.) Departmental Assistants (Ref: DAS)
- Suitable candidates would assist the Officers in specific departments.
- OND/NCE from a reputable institution with Minimum of Lower credit.
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Age: 18-25 years
Section: Business Operations Group
15.) Ticketing and Reservations Officers (Ref: TRO)
- You will be responsible for reservations and ticketing, fare computation and general travel advisory services at the shop floor level.
- B.Sc/ HND in any discipline with a minimum of second class lower / lower credit. Must have IATA/ UFTAA Foundation Diploma (available in-house), completion of basic, intermediate or Advanced Airfares & Ticketing diploma will be an added advantage (available in house)
- Must have good knowledge of CRS (Galileo & Amadeus).
- Applicants with experience in travel agency operations who do not have B. Sc/ HND are qualified to apply
- Age: 22-28 years
16.) IATA Travel & Tourism Instructors (Resident/Non Resident) (Ref: REI)
- You will be responsible for tuition on travel related courses
- B.Sc or HND in any discipline with a minimum of second class lower / lower credit
- Must have IATA/U FTAA foundation or Consultant diploma
- Training experience will be an added advantage
- Age: 25-35 years
17.) Aircraft Flight Dispatchers (Ref: AFD)
- You will join a team of Aircraft Dispatchers at the Network Control Center
- B.Sc/HND in any Sciences with a minimum of second class lower /lower credit
- Valid NCAA or FAA Dispatcher license
- One year field experience
- Age: 25-35 years
18.) Editorial Officers (Ref: EDO)
- You will be required to research or cover and report events for Aviation and Allied Business publications as an Industry journalist
- B.Sc/ HND in Mass Communication, Humanities or any of the Social Sciences with a minimum of second class lower/ lower credit.
- Outstanding writing skills and an excellent command of English
- 3 years post qualification publishing experience & good knowledge of the aviation industry will be an added advantage
- Age: 22-30 years
15th February, 2011
Method of Application:
If you have interest in any of the above positions and meet the requirements, please send you comprehensive CV with the reference code of the position applied for as the name of the attachment to: [email protected]
Send your CV with the Reference Code of the position applied for written on the top left corner of the envelop to:
The Recruitment Officer,
P.O. Box 9910,
Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria
All entries must be received on or before 15th February, 2011.