aims to provide the safest and most efficient helicopter services and aviation support worldwide. A career with Bristow offers the opportunity to work with great clients and some of the most highly regarded experts in the global helicopter service industry. Throughout its history, Bristow has emphasized stringent standards of safety, quality, customer satisfaction and the utmost in business integrity.
Job Title: Client Liaison Officer
Bristow needs qualified personnel with a global outlook and the skills and technical abilities that are critical to the company’s growth. When evaluating prospective employees, Bristow seeks those with experience, intelligence, energy and motivation.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified and dedicated candidates for the position of Client Liaison Officer to assist and support clients, building solid working relationship ensuring the overall clients management process runs through smoothly and all deadlines are met.
The right candidate will:
- Be a Key Client Interface / Routine Client Communication & Management
- Champion the Client’s Objectives within our Business
- Maintain overview of flying programme status (liaise with Operations Control, Passenger logistics & Other Team Leaders
- Obtain regular updates on variances to flying programme (extra flights, Return To Base (RTB’s) etc)
- Drive the reorganization of the flying programme during the operating day as may be required.
Candidates should possess:-
- University first degree.
- Corporate aviation background with at least 3 years experience will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Proactive and Excellent Client Communication Skills.
- Client – Centric decision making, natural client focus, able to anticipate client needs and respond appropriately.
- Superb Organisational Skills and a motivational and empathetic attitude.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Can manage the tension between the strong desire to help and the need to get the job done to high quality.
- Proactive client communication
- Client centric decision making.
31st January 2012
Method of Application
Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited
Please Note: No external body or organization has been authorized by Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited to assist with
this selection process. Anyone who deals with any external body on this selection process does so at his/her own risk.