Working at Mara Group is a fast-paced and dynamic experience. We tend to recruit people who are energetic, like to be given responsibility, who thrive under pressure, enjoy being given the freedom to try new ideas, and who can hit the ground running. If this sound like you and you are ready for a new challenge we would like to hear from you.
Job Experience : 2-5 Years of Experience
Job Qualifications : Degree in Commerce or related field from a reputable institution.
- Maintain day-to-day financial control of the service within budget heads agreed by the trustee board.
- Ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored, including credit control.
- Support the Honorary Treasurer in the provision of information for the estimates.
- Advise on the proper allocation of resources.
- Ensure that appropriate financial regulations and controls are in place and in use at all times.
- Prepare and review detailed budgets for approval by the governing body in conjunction with the Honorary Treasurer and/or appropriate Sub-Committee.
- Make regular reports to the governing body on income, expenditure and any variations from budgets.
- Ensure that all financial reporting obligations are met in relation to submissions for funding, for grant aid, for contracts and any other initiatives.
- Act as cheque signatory for and authorise expenditure up to limits as agreed by the governing body.
- Ensuring timely submission and filling of various periodical returns as may prescribe by respective country’s government authority.
- Ensuring monitoring and control over cash flow transactions in line with approval / authorisation system.
- Ensuring company procedures, control set up, reporting structure on top of corporate and government compliance and governance.
- Co-ordination with banks, financial institutions, lawyers, consultants, immigration dept and other government authorities from time to time on case to case and regular functional aspects.
- Observance and suggestive recommendations on day to day routine accounts, finance, commercial and business functions for smooth running of overall operations.
- Candidate being full in charge of entire office operations he will be wholly responsible to interact and report to FC / Group FC / CFO / CEO and in parallel to VP operations and Business development.
Note : Online Apptitude test is not required.
Click here to view Job and Apply Online