First City Monument Bank (FCMB) is a full service banking group, headquartered in one of Africa’s largest and fastest growing economies, Nigeria. Our strengths are in Retail Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking.
We believe having the right people in our organization is critical to our vision of being the first premier financial services group of African origin.
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Management Development Programme 2013
A unique employment opportunity exists for intelligent and business minded Nigerian graduates at home and in the Diaspora who are interested in building a career in banking through our 2013 Management Development Programme.
Job Title: 2013 Management Development Programme
- The Management Development Programme is an extensive and highly competitive one year programme focused on preparing employees for managerial responsibilities within the Bank.
- After going through the learning and development interventions which comprises of classroom and on-the-job trainings, successful candidates will be engaged.
Qualifications and Requirements:
The ideal candidates for the MDP are:
- Candidates with strong educational background with a minimum of Second Class Upper degree in any discipline plus a Masters degree from a reputable internationally recognized Institution.
- Must possess any of the following professional qualification – ACA, ACCA, CFA
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in a well structured organization.
Why you should join FCMB’s MDP
- Provides a platform to develop advanced skills and competencies required for peak performance.
- Best practice learning and development training interventions.
- Defined career management plan.
- Unique employee value proposition with focus on ‘Great place to work’ initiative.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2013.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online