Posted on :
4 Dec, 2009
Globacom Limited is seeking to employ high flying professionals in marketing to fill the following vacant position in West Africa.
Position: Enterprise Manager Broadband (Glo BroadAccess)
ENTERPRISE MANAGER BROADBAND (GLO BROADACCESS) Ref: EMB
• Identify various corporate segments in the market e.g. bank, oil, transport, food & beverages, SME, Estimated the size of the market and their latent needs.
• Develop complete marketing plan and tariffs to address the segments and grow market share.
• Launch new innovative products/tariffs to grow market share, gross additions and open alternative revenue streams.
• Identify distinct usage pattern and capitalize them by designing innovative products targeted at clearly defined segments. Evaluate the commercial & technical viability and recommend pricing strategies of products.
• Liaise with Sales Team for implementation of programs/products.
• Drive initiatives with sales team to improve the quality of customers acquired on the network
• 7-8 years of relevant experience in Corporate Sales/Enterprise/Product Management in a telecom company or Internet Service Provider
• A post graduate degree in business management and a telecoms engineering qualification preferred
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and SQL/Microsoft Access
• Knowledge of BI Tools is required for Head Analytic and Research
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume with a passport photograph if possible (quoting the relevant references for the Vacancy to: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date: 15th December, 2009.