Posted on :
1 Dec, 2010
1 Dec, 2010
Globacom Nigeria is the Fastest growing telecommunication company in sub-Saharan Africa. Globacom provides world class cutting edge technology and designs telecom solutions to suite the needs of various publics irrespective of size. It revolutionized the telecoms industry by being the 1st to introduce the per second billing option, 3G service.
Job Title: Implementation Quality Engineer ( REF:IQE)
• Bachelors degree in Electrical/Electronics, Civil, Mechanical or other relevant discipline.
• Relevant post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 8 years telecoms experience in equipping, rigging and commissioning of GSM sites.
• Liaising with RF, Electromechanical & civil works contractors on timely & quality
delivery of sites work,
• Ensuring adherence to specifications for all electromechanical works
• Ensuring proper cabling on sites both indoor and outdoor.
• Quality checks before and after sites are on air.
• Generation of regular update reports on job progress and sites on air.
• Anticipating & effecting required upgrades for integration of new sites,
• Ascertaining that Acceptance tests are efficiently carried out and handover site to operations
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph, to [email protected]
Application Deadline is 14th December 2010