Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Analyst, Public Relations
Location: Lagos, NG
- Communicate key messages using third party endorsements, to defined target audiences in order to establish and maintain goodwill and understanding between Etisalat and its public.
- Monitor and conduct research to find out the concerns and expectations of Etisalat’s stakeholders and report and explain the findings to the PR team.
- The main duty and the responsibility of the public relation analyst revolves around planning, developing and implementing public relation strategies by liaising with the PR specialist and Manager.
- Answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email, collating and analyzing media coverage, researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Write and edit communication materials, speeches, articles etc maintaining and updating information on the Etisalat website.
- Not just attending but also organizing events including press conferences, and press tours also sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities
- Maintain and manage the public relation aspect of a potential crisis situation
- Gain understanding and support from all stakeholders to the business as well as influence opinion and behaviour of the target audience.
- Use all forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation of the business.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Public Relations
First degree in journalism, mass communications or any relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of one year post NYSC work experience. Previous experience in public relations or marketing communications will be an advantage.
- Industry knowledge
- Public relations strategies
- Personal Effectiveness
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested candidates should
Click here to apply