HARPS is the brand name for Companies that make up the HARPS Group, led by HARPS Holdings Limited. Our interests are as diverse as our people, with our involvement in Energy Distribution, Fuel Trade, Marine & Logistics Services as well as Construction and Property Development amongst others.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Our Graduate Program was designed to allow us find ambitious, highly talented graduates, fresh out of school with a passion to learn and excel, as well as zeal to expand their horizons.
- The program is designed to offer successful candidates a varied, stimulating and challenging opportunity to experience various areas of the company activities, with the support of a mentor, all to enhance your development.
- Training shall include induction, on the job training, leadership and technical skill training, individual development, enough to keep you challenged.
- Are you a self starter, creative, organized, meticulous, eloquent, innovative and computer literate? If YES, then we definitely want YOU on our team.
The right candidates would:
- Have completed their first degree no more than 3 years from the date of their application to join the program.
- Have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree (2nd Class Upper) or HND equivalent.
- 3. Have a letter of reference from a faculty member at your Alumni (to be provided if short listed)
- Provide an essay in no more than 100 words, why they should be part of the program.
- The position will be open to candidates resident in Lagos.
All successful applicants will receive a compensation package during the 3 month program, and the company will, based on a review of participant, offer employment to some participants of the program.
Application Closing Date
5pm; Friday 12th June, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online