Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: I.T Officer
- Assist in implementing IT Strategies, policies and procedures
- Plan, design and maintain data networks and servers
- Administer day-to-day operations of networks and servers
- Implement LAN/WAN maintenance and Management procedures
- Implement relational database management software (e.g. SQL Server) and SQL with windows XP/Unit client/server environment
- Support and maintain computer software systems
- Create accounts for new users in the company’s active directory server and assigns access rights to software applications.
- Install client/server applications and essential software patches then carry out any required maintenance of applications and identify compatibility issues
- Check out new computers on arrival and install as appropriate
- Assist in maintenance of computer peripheral equipment such as scanners, printers and ensure that these are prepared and ready to be used.
- Assist Head, Information Technology in the deployment of computer hardware around the company
- Keep a log of all technical faults and respond as necessary
- Minimum of first degree in Computer/System/Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Applied Physics/ Computer Science or a related discipline is required.
- Relevant professional certification/s is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in the Information Technology industry.
Job Title: Legal Officer
- Assist in the preparation of legal contracts, briefs, deeds, leases and other legal papers
- Conduct research on relevant statutes, rulings and precedents to be used as a basis for responding to legal opinions or preparing briefs
- Prepare and draft all legal documents and agreements relating to ICNL’s operations (e.g. supplier contract, insurance contracts, employee contracts, service level agreements) for the GM Legal/Company’s Secretary for review
- Draft legal agreements and prepare case notes, head notes and index entries describing company’s final decisions and order for the review of the GM Legal/Company Secretary
- Provide useful inputs in the formulation of deals and contracts
- Prepare all relevant documents needed for filing statutory reports
- Collect legal journals, circulars, communiques, Legal documents and other correspondences
- Maintain all legal documentation within the department ensuring proper filing and completeness
- Follow up with relevant departments on outstanding legal documents/responses
- Minimum of first degree in Law and LLB is required
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in similar role
Job Title: Plant Operator
- Operate the plant and equipment (i.e. Forklift, Crane, Reach Stacker etc) to ensure optimal functionality for movement of containers around the Tarmac
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move cargo to warehouse/storage locations. Efficiently stack and store the cargo in the appropriate areas.
- Act to ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage and report quality variances to the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area and plant
- Carry out daily routine cleaning and maintenance of plant
- Maintain daily log of equipment use and container movement
- Carry out safety checks on equipments daily
- Minimum of Senior Secondary School leaving certificate
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar role driving forklift, cranes etc.
Job Title: HSE Officer
- Carry out the day to day operations within the department and contribute to the application of effective Health, Safety and Environmental management by providing technical support.
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training
- Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or report them to the proper personnel.
- Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as ICNL’s customers and regulatory agencies.
- Perform other work related tasks as required and assigned
- Minimum of first HND/Degree in relevant field
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Candidates must be knowledgeable in specific relevant safety techniques and have a working knowledge of the legal and contractual health, safety and environmental requirements that must be met.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- Assist in the implementation of business development marketing strategies, plans, policies and procedures to increase profitability
- Support in enhancing market presence and competitive performance of company products/services
- Support the overall marketing objectives of ICNL both internally and externally
- Disseminate information about the promotions/events such as: the type to be planned, the target audiences, the size of the event, the time frame and the proposed budget
- Assist in assessing and conducting market research to determine the marketing potential of new and existing business locations, available customers and make recommendations to Head, Business Development and Marketing
- Plan and prioritise personal marketing activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed targets and growing own customer portfolio
- Make marketing calls, respond to and follow up on marketing enquiries
- Communicate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Minimum of first degree/HND in Business Administration, marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in marketing
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]