Posted on :
28 Mar, 2011
28 Mar, 2011
Laplace Technologies Limited started operations in July 07 2007, and was fully incorporated in September 05 2009 to carry on business as Telecommunication Engineering Service Company with special focus on Technology design and development, Implementation and support, Consulting and utilization training.
we are searching for some experienced individuals as follows:
2. Account Officer II:
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Manages and accounts for company fixed assets.
2. Manages, Reviews and Reconciles bank statements.
3. Updates and reports on payroll procedure.
4. Computes taxes payable and ensures timely remittance.
5. Bin card update and general stock management.
6. Preparation and Analysis of books of accounts.
7. Management of data/input and information/output within the company’s automated accounting system.
1. Attention to detail.
3. Qualitative Analysis.
4. Excellent Communication skills.
Education and Experience
1. Accounting Degree (B.Sc./HND).
2. Good knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
3. Good knowledge of Nigerian tax laws and practices.
4. Good knowledge of accounting software (especially Peachtree).
5. Minimum of 2 years working experience.
Lagos Address: Block 1B, Plot 123 Adewale Kolawole Crescent, Off FT Kuboye Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Closing Date: March 31, 2011