Sims Nigeria Limited a leading Electronics Company representing a global brand of high quality standards is currently expanding her operations nationwide. We are seeking intelligent, self-motivated and outstanding individuals to fill the following vacant positions.
JOB TITLE: LOGITICS OFFICER
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Port Harcourt branches, (specify Branch of interest)
- Preparation of shipping documents and send them to banks
- Keeping record of Logistics files and documents
- Liaison with Clearing agents .
- Updating of all IRA’s and sending same to Alaba
- Follow-up on status of shipping documents
- Ascertaining and confirming the arrival date of each consignment
- Updating of shipping documents and send same to London for processing of bill of exchange,
- Registration of all SGD documents brougth back by Agents after clearing
- Social Sciences Graduates -B Sc./HND in any of the social sciences or related fields, from recognized Universities or Polytechnics.
- 5 to 6 years experience in a Maritime environment / FMCG company
- 2- 3 years hands- on experience in shipping and clearing organization.
- Sound knowledge of English language is required, while ability to speak . any of the three major Nigerian languages shall be added advantage.
- Should have good knowledge of computer applications such as MS office.
- Should have pleasurable personality. cost conscious. and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be willing to travel at short notice and even be ever ready to relocate.
Remuneration for the above job positions are very competitive and above industry average.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send a hand written application and a copy of Curriculum Vitae latest 20th September 2011 to:
HEAD, HUMAN RESOURCES/SERVICES