Posted on :
10 Jul, 2012
10 Jul, 2012
The Police Service Commission invites applicants for recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force as Cadet Inspectors.
NIGERIA POLICE FORCE CADET INSPECTOR RECRUITMENT 2012
Recruitment of ICT Professionals into the Nigeria Police Force. The Police Service Commission invites applicants for recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force as Professionals in the following fields of Information and Communication Technology:
1.) Systems Programmer / Database Developer
2.) Geographic Information Systems
3.) Applications Development
4.) Networking (Wireless / Wired WAN & LAN)
Applicants must possess an OND in the relevant fields of Information Technology, in addition to the under-listed requirements.
1.) Systems Programmer / Database Developer (Sort Code B1)
2.) Geographical Information System (Sort Code B2)
3.) Application Developer (Sort Code B3)
4.) Network Engineer / IT Security (Sort Code B4)
Age: Applicants for Inspector Cadre must be between the ages of 19 and 25 years.
a.) Height: Not less than 1.67 meters (5’6) for males and 1.63 meters (5’4) for females.
b.) Chest Measurement: Expanded chest measurement which is for males only, must not be less than 86 centimeters (34″).
c.) Physical Fitness: Candidates must not have any physical deformities and will be required to pass a medical examination of physical fitness conducted by an acceptable Government Hospital.
d.) Be of Good Character
e.) Must be free of pecuniary embarrassment
f.) Must not be suffering from any of the following:
All credentials submitted by applicants will be verified with the appropriate examination / issuing bodies, and anyone who submits fake documents will be prosecuted.
Application Closing Date
July 31, 2012
Method of Application
1. Log on to: www.psc.gov.ng
2. Download the ICT Application Form (3 pages in pdf)
3. Complete the Application Form in BLOCK letters only
4. Make sure the correct Sort Code for the position applied for is boldly written at the space provided at the top of the application form.
5. Scan the Completed Application Form and all relevant credentials into a single PDF file and email the file to the relevant addresses below:
6. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
7. All duly completed application form must be submitted on or beforeTuesday, 31st July, 2012.
CADET ASP – ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE