Posted on :
13 Apr, 2011
It has come to Our notice that increasing number of scam Jobs are being circulated around via Newspapers and the web, Please do not send money to this guy, it is a scam
Most of these scammers pose as consulting firms, or companies. After application you would be invited for an interview, where you would be told to pay money for processing, ranging from 500 naira to about 2000 naira, after which you will be told to go home, and expect to be called if you pass the interview. Each week, they might do this to about 100 to 200 candidates!!! Imagine how much they are making.
The big shots would call you and tell you that you have been offered a job. Probably an oil company job, and tell you that you need to pay some money to their lawyer to help you process your documents. These ones charge as much as 5000 naira to 10,000 naira. After paying that money, you won’t hear from them again.
Joblistnigeria is seizing this opportunity to warn all job seekers to be careful and wise while applying for jobs.
Also, if you have had any experience with such scammers, please drop a comment here so others would not fall into that trap.
The Advertised vacancy:
Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund Recruitment 2011
Our client, NSITF, a Federal Government Agency, charged with the mandate of implementing the new Employee Compensation Act for both private and public sectors in federal, states and local government levels and with offices located all over the federation offers a competitive salary package and excellent career development programme to attract and retain the best in the industry invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians and other individuals to join its workforce and fill the following vacant positions in the head office, states and local offices all over the federation
– General Administration
– Information/Communication Technology (ICT)
– Health Safety/Environment (HSE)
– APR and D
3. Finance/ Investment
4. Internal Audit
– Internal Audit
5. Corporate Affairs
– Corporate Affairs Services
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Interested candidates in NSITF E-Recruitment are to log on to www.recruitmentaffairs.com (powered by TOPE KUYORO & CO) and fill in application form after payment of a non-refundable processing fee of N1,000 (One thousand naira only) to the underlisted bank accounts within 6 weeks from the date of this publication. Please note that this fee is inclusive of bank charges and or commission.
a. First Bank Plc
b. United Bankfor Africa Pic
c. Afribank Nigeria Plc
d. Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
e. Zenith Bank Plc
Account No: 4082040010894, Account No: 8011385747
1. Candidates are to use the Payment Reference/Access Codes collected from the above named banks to complete registration formalities on www.recruitmentaffairs.com
2. At the completion of the online registration process candidates will receive an email confirming receipt of same.
3. Candidates are advised to keep their account details (user name H password) confidential to edit their profile and or complete their application later in case they are not able to do so after account creation.
4. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via sms/ email for test and or interview.
1. Prospective applicants are to upload a recent passport photograph in any format limited to a file size of 25KB.
2. Note that a valid email address (e.g. yournamelIDdomainname.com) must be entered into the Email field.
3. Application closes S weeks from the date of this advert
4. NSITF is an equal opportunity employer and will not be liable for candidates who misplace their Access Codes before online registration.
All candidates should be numerate and or analytical with good interpersonal H communication skills. They should be computer literate and or have a working knowledge of computer application packages.
For more information about the positions on offer kindly visit our website. www.recruitmentaffairs.com
Email: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.