Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) is the equity and debt exchange for Nigeria’s leading organizations. In existence since 1960, and with annual volumes of up to 4 billion security transactions, the NSE is transforming to increase the depth of Nigeria’s capital market and improve access to liquidity for listed organisations.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) is an intensive 11 month programme designed to groom young global talents locally and raise a new generation of leaders for the capital market and the Nigerian economy.
NSE is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP)
Location: Any City, NG
- Combining theoretical insights and a hands-on practical approach, the NSE Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) will give participants the extraordinary opportunity to learn all aspects of the capital markets and also firmly position them on the right path to career success.
- Graduates from Nigerian and foreign Universities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Completion of NYSC between January and December, 2014.
- Maximum age of 26 years by 31st December, 2014.
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to start application
- When the page opens, Click on the “Apply now” button. You will then be directed to the “Login” page. Click on “Register now.”
- Fill in your details then go to your “Email” and view the activation email. Follow the instruction in the mail.
- Once your mail has been activated, you will receive a second email showing you your login details. Kindly Note these details and keep them safe as you would need them to apply for more vacancies on the e-Recruiter platform.
- Login with the details sent to you proceed to fill out the forms as described below.
- When you login, a page is displayed and you are required to enter your personal details. At the completion of this page, Click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen. NB: Always click on the arrow in a box to get more options for that particular field.
- Next, Click on “Additional Information”. Fill in your details.
- Click on the “Passport tab”. Upload a passport that meets up to the size indicated at the top.
- Then, Click on “Educational Qualification”. Click on “Add Qualification”. Proceed to fill the appropriate details. NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
- Next, Click on the “Employment History” tab. Fill in your details and Click the “Update” button.
- Then click on the “Certifications” tab. Click the “Add certification” and proceed to fill in the appropriate details. Do not forget to “Update” the information.
- Lastly, Click on the “Documents” tab. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload. NB: Ensure the documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen.
- Once all these are done, you have created a profile on the e-Recruiter. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. You can update your information at any time.
- In order to proceed with your application, repeat “Step 1”. After applying, you will receive a short message saying “Application Successful.”
- You have “Successfully Applied” for the vacancy.