PAWA 774 is a private sector led initiative to deploy 10MW of clean, renewable energy power plants to each of the 774 local government areas in Nigeria. That’s 7,740 MW of clean bio friendly electricity built in clusters of 100KW units and connected to a local smart micro grid mesh providing adequate power to the nation, one community at a time. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
The power plants being built under the PAWA 774 initiative will use renewable sources for their fuel. The plants will draw on the abundant supply of sunlight, wind, waste, plants and water bodies in local communities around Nigeria.
We are seeking candidates in the position below:
Job Title: Cluster Project Manager
Job Reference Code: REF0000012
Available Openings: 185 (Nationwide)
Job Location: Nigeria
Reporting To: State Programmes Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain appropriate business relationship with relevant contractors and suppliers
- Manage of power infrastructures to provide service quality with SLAs capable of sustaining it
- Manage the human and material resources of the department to optimize performance and enhance output
- Adherence to industry busines code of ethics and compliance to standard reporting formats
- Build and maintain strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- University Graduate with BA/BSc/HND.
- Professional Project Management Practitioner Certification [PmP Certified or Prince2 Foundation] with at least 2 years documented Project Management Exper
- Ability to Manage project to closure
- Change management skills
- Uderstanding of relevant regulations, telecommunications industry, income and other tax, etc.
- Verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills and the ability to influence others
- Very good understanding of relevant power infrastructure management processes and procedures
- Strong understanding of relevant power and IT applications and systems
- Experience in Electrical/Electronic installations, ICT and Power projects will be an added advantage.
Nov 30 2011
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates shouuld:
Click here to apply online
Click here to know more about PAWA 774