Nigerian Bottling Company Plc (NBC) is one of the few multinational organizations that had its beginnings in Nigeria. From a small family owned operation at inception, we have grown to become the predominant bottler of alcohol-free beverages in Nigeria, responsible for the manufacture and sale of over 33 different Coca-Cola brands.
NBC Plc is recruiting dynamic and result oriented individuals for the position of Procurement Manager.
- Ensure proper supplier selection, and execution of the appropriate negotiation process with the identified panel of suppliers, according to technical specifications, the defined service level agreements and within the limit of the technical budget.
- Guarantee a proper and continuous market scouting and benchmarking through market analysis, being up to date on the characteristics of the technical market, verifying the solidity of the cluster of potential suppliers in order to be aware of all the trends and to be proactive with the internal customer.
Who Should Apply for this job
- BSc / HND in Engineering or Technology.
- MBA in management would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years experience, 5years of which must be at Procurement Manager level.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing and maintenance operations.
- Excellent Computer, Negotiation and communication skills
Location: Head Office
Deadline: 3rd November 2009
This offer has expired