is a multinational foods giant holding leading positions in the Nigerian Diary, Cocoa Beverages, Seasoning and Tea markets. Our brands have found their way to home and hearts of millions of consumers.
As part of our continuous growth, we currently seek the services of talented individuals without an appetite and passion for brand marketing to fill important roles within the marketing function.
Job Title: Regional Sales Managers
Work Location: Regional Offices
To provide primary link between the company and its customers with a network of sales channels and to develop the necessary business relationship that allows for the achievement of sales objectives, while coordinating both personnel and material resources.
- Implement sales strategies, pricing, and credit policies and programmes to enhance market presence and competitive performance of company products within a region.
- Achieves sales plans, achieves sales targets and performance standards aimed at improving market performance within a region.
- Coordinates regional sales activities to maximize account sales
- Establishes and maintains excellent relationship with regional distribution networks
- Administer sales and purchase agreements for products in the region
- Monitor product distribution in support of total logistics
- Liaises with warehouse, logistics to ensure that sales orders are serviced promptly
- Obtain, on an on-going basis, competitor information to help the marketing department keep abreast of developments on the field.
- Gather data on sales performance and market trends on the companies products, for input in company sales forecasting
- Recognizing and prioritizing the key retailers within the area, allocating resources appropriately in order to maximize sales
- Dealership Management
Reporting To: Divisional Sales Manager
- B.SC or HND in Art, Social sciences or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 6 years cumulative field sales experience in a multinational FMCG company and must be willing and able to work in any part of the country.
- Sales dealership
- Marketing & sales techniques
- Marketing communication
- Trade chain management
- Cost management
- Customer care
- Negotiation skills
Skills & Personal Attributes
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Decision making
- Time management
- Good listener
- Self motivated
7th February, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates shoud:
visit: http://careers.promasidor-ng.com and click on Careers