Posted on :
17 Jul, 2012
17 Jul, 2012
Job Purpose is to:
• Operate as lead media investment advisor and client service interface on all assigned clients and brand to achieve set brand and budget objectives.
• Develop brand media strategies and plans for relevant market segments and ensure that the plans are implemented to time and budget with measurable results.
Key Responsibilities will be to:
• Employ media research and consumer attitude data combined with creative thinking to provide strategic direction and ensure seamless implementation of media plans.
• Develop and compile deep actionable consumer insights on brand, competition, usage and attitude along with the agency’s intelligence unit.
• Develop and maintain a repository of brand strategies, reports, reviews, consumer understanding and insights for knowledge sharing and transfer with team.
• Co-ordinate team for generation of media schedules for campaigns and liaise with client for sign-off of final approved plans.
• Oversee review and prompt reporting of all brand media activities to client on a periodic basis.
• Ensure prompt collection of receivables and proper documentation of all proformas and financial transactions.
• Regularly interface with client via periodic meetings and contact reports to ensure smooth and cordial working relationship between client and agency.
• Supervise and mange all direct reports to ensure prompt and error-free delivery of tasks.
We are seeking candidates with following Qualifications and Skills:
• A good degree in Mass Communication or social sciences, or any related field of study such as business or arts
• A minimum of 3-5 years experience in media and branding
• Excellent media network and very deep knowledge of branding
• Strategic thinking
• Communication: written and Oral
• Initiative and Drive
• Analytical; skills
Qualified candidates should send CVs to [email protected] indicating the position applied for.