Posted on :
5 Jun, 2012
5 Jun, 2012
The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the:
• Preparation of Bill of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation (BEME) for Civil engineering project such as Roads, Bridges, Pilling work, irrigation, dam, cofferdam etc.
• Preparation of Bill of Quantities for new buildings, industrial buildings, public buildings, renovation and rehabilitation works.
• Preparation of valuations, interim certificates, final certificates for Civil engineering project such as roads, bridges, pilling work, dams, irrigation, cofferdams etc.
• Preparation of interim valuations and final account for building project.
• Preparation of Variation of price (VOP) for Civil engineering project such as roads, bridges etc.
• Preparation of variation/fluctuation claims for building project.
• Preparation of unit rates for Civil engineering and building project.
• Evaluation and analysis of Bill of engineering measurement (BEME) and Bill of Quantities (BOQ) for Buildings.
• Preparation of programme of works for civil engineering project and building works.
• Preparation of material schedule for project.
We are seeking candidates with the following Qualifications:
• A minimum of Six (6) years post-qualification experience.
• Bachelor degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Quantity Surveying.
• A membership of Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors will be an added advantage.
• Proficiency in the use of the following computer application; Microsoft office and Microsoft project.
• In addition to the above requirements, the candidate should be innovative, creative and proactive in the discharge of his/her responsibilities. He/she must be able to work under pressure and without supervision.
Interested Candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] indicating the position applied for.