SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Commissioning Leader
Duration: 4/5 MONTHS
Work Cycle: Rotation 4X4
We are looking for a Electrical Commissioning Leader:
- Perform commissioning execution activities with regards to its discipline, the project’s commissioning plan, technical documentation and HSE.
- Keep record of commissioning activities completion for his discipline and ensure the Commissioning Dossier are updated on a daily basis.
- Continuously maintain updated the “As-Built” documentation.
- Follows-up and keep track of commissioning execution progress.
- Follow-up the punch list items.
- Coordinate and assist other disciplines in commissioning activities execution as required.
- Coordinate and supervise subcontractors activities.
- Ensure the correct implementation of preservation on equipment.
- Prepare for a smooth hand over to operation of its discipline related systems & packages.
- Report immediately any unexpected event which may affect the commissioning or the start-up of the plant.
- Professional experience: at least 15 years of experience in Commissioning Electrical activities.
- Good knowledge of Opercom/ICAPS and previous commissioning experience on offshore Oil & Gas facilities.
- Fluency in English
Application Closisng Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below