Posted on :
12 Aug, 2010
12 Aug, 2010
Manage appropriate systems and procedures to review Investment Services documentation and process Investment transactions.
Maximize business performance by eliminating or minimizing Operational risks and inherent operational losses from Investment services mis-selling and processing.
Monitor all activities involving investment products, and highlight key areas for improvement
Monitor SLAs with investment services Operations (local & Hub) to identify gaps and devise solutions to ensure process efficiency.
Proper tracking of client of client records, Assets under management, Net Asset valuations, etc and dispatch of periodic valuation statements etc.
Second level call back for Investments by vulnerable clients and transactions above set treshhold to mitigate mis-selling issues.
Liaise with SCB Singapore, SCB Dubai, Scope Chennai, Global Markets and external service providers to ensure seamless process flows and reliable Investment service platform.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Review all Investment transaction documents for completeness and correctness.
File all documents in fireproof cabinet and provide periodic valuations to clients/RM’s.
Management of client database / information with discretion.
Job Qualifications & Skills
– B.Sc University Degree(2:2 Minimum).
– Knowledge of the Bank’s investment products, services and processes.
– Knowledge of the Bank’s Procedure and Policies.
– Excellent Interpersonal skills.
– A self-driven individual with good motivational skills.
– In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Click on Professional Hires, select Nigeria and click search, Select Job and apply online