MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Treasury Performance Analyst
- Distilling the impact of Federal government Medium Term Expenditure framework, monetary and fiscal impact on MTN Nigeria business plan and strategic intent.
- Conduct periodic banking industry evaluations for management information and updates, analyzing the impact of the movement of various macro-economic indicators on MTNN resources
- Develop a robust Treasury Performance Dashboard that measures the company performance against the Economic variables and its impact on Shareholders returns and defined management benchmark
- Monitor and ensure compliance with MTNN Treasury policies and procedures, serving as focal point for business units requiring assistance in treasury related matters.
- Facilitate and coordinate MTNN Investment and liquidity management committee.
- Coordinate periodic reviews of investment and foreign exchange policies, benchmarking policies with other companies.
- Develop, confirm, monitor and report on the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the Treasury department.
- Analyze and report on investment portfolio strategy, yields and investment instruments, bank relationships, risk management and process metrics.
- Develop a robust management report to review the viability of MTNN projects and the impact on shareholders value.
- Manage the Treasury departments budget and produce variance reports as part of the reporting cycle.
- Develop and prepare regular reports for management on the departments performance.
- Assist General Manager, Treasury in identifying and resolving performance and service issues within the department.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience comprising:
- Performance Reporting and Business Analysis.
- Excel Modelling.
- Extensive knowledge in Macro-Economic Analysis and Research .
- 3 years in Cash Management.
- 2 years Performance Management in Corporate Treasury.
- 2 years in the Telecoms or GSM environment is desirable.
- Best practice in Treasury procedures.
- Liquidity management and cash planning.
- Financial markets [money market and foreign exchange market].
- Up-to-date treasury products.
- Understanding of IFRS.
- Business Analysis
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online