Central Packages of Nigeria Limited is a fast growing Packaging Company located in Lagos, Nigeria and would require experienced, self motivated personnel to fill the positions below:
1.) General Manager (Nigeria/Expatriate) Ref: GM 001
- B.Sc or HND Electrical / Electronic Engineering. An MBA degree would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7-10 years continuous production experience in industrial packaging
- Deep knowledge of production planning strategies,
- A good team player with a clear understanding of target attainments
- He must not be more than 45 years old and could be a Nigerian or an expatriate.
2.) Accountant: Ref: AC 001
- He must possess a good B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Manufacturing and Material Management orientation in Packaging Industry.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
- Not later than 30 years old.
3.) Accounts Officer/Cashier – Ref: AO/C1
- OND plus ATS
- 3 years cognate working experience in a reputable organization.
- Must be computer literate and have ability to work under pressure without supervision.
- Not more than 40 years
4.) Store Officer: SO 001
- OND or HND in Store and Material Management
- Must possess relevant Professional Qualifications with evidence of membership of Institute of Store and Purchasing Management of Nigeria.
- A good knowledge of computer and relevant packages Not more than 40 years old.
5.) Front Office Officer: Ref: FOO 001
- OND or B.Sc in Mass Communication or any of the Humanities
- Minimum of 3 years continuous work experience.
- Must be fluent and have the ability to write reports, Computer Literacy is an added advantage.
- Not more than 30 years old
6.) Internal Auditor Ref: IA 001
- B.Sc or HND Accounting. ACA, ACCA 7 years of continuous Auditing job in Manufacturing is required
7.) Quality Control Officer: Ref: QCO 001
- OND, HND, or B.Sc in relevant discipline is required.
- Must accepts responsibility for production defects that failed standard,
- 5 years continuous work experience is an added advantage.
- Must not be more than 35 years old,
8.) Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Basic knowledge of Security studies
- A retired Army Staff Seageant with discharged Certificate
- Ability to write daily security report is compulsory,
- Good team player with ability to coordinate others to achieve set goals.
- Age: 45-50 years
9.) Store Assistant
- OND from a recognized institution plus a proof of Membership of the chartered institute of Supply and Purchasing.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Computer Literacy is an added advantage
- Age 30-40 years.
10.) Mechanical Filters
- City and Guide from a reputable technical college or NABTEB,
- A minimum of 3 years post qualifications experience.
- Not more than 35 years old.
25th January 2011
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply to:
Central Packages of Nigeria Limited
Plot 3, Ayodele Diyan Road,
Ikeja Industrial Estate,
Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.