At Flowvim, we are first a business management firm focusing on business coaching, training, management consulting, and process audit for small and medium-sized organizations, private entities, and corporations desirous of growth and development. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Engineer
- Provide technical support, service, and expertise to Schenck Process customers in Nigeria and ECOWAS countries in building materials industry (with a focus on gypsum and cement production sites), chemical and performance materials (plastics) manufacturing plants and other industries of Schenck Process interest.
- Serve as the centre of competence, technical expertise, and customer experience in the best interests of Schenck Process for customers, prospects, and internal stakeholders.
- Seek and contribute to developing trust and loyalty with customers, sales development, order execution and leads generation.
- Installations, commissioning, repairs, trainings, inspections, technical evaluations and other required for sales, service and maintenance of Schenck Process equipment and materials services at customer´s sites and remotely.
- Technical support of customer sales presentations and visits, site inspections and evaluations, inquiries evaluation.
- Execution and support of the acceptance tests.
- Execution and support of the assembly and maintenance of equipment and systems delivered by Schenck Process and its partners.
- Effective and compliant planning, management, timely approval requests submission and communication both internally and externally of all required travelling arrangements and plans.
- Proactive communication and coordination internally and with customers of all required services.
- Identification of new, repeat, upselling and cross-selling opportunities and part of sales team mindset.
- Technical promotion of aftermarket products and services
- Effective customer relationship management, communication of the collected customers feedbacks and especially when complaints or improvement requirements promptly and clearly to entire organisation and appropriate stakeholders
- Clear and timely service reports and daily work sheets filing
- Timely and full utilization of Schenck Process IT tools and utilities (MS Office, SharePoint, WorkDay, CRM, SAP, augmented reality tools, documents database, etc.).
- Uncompromising implementation of the European and Schenck Process technical, EHS and quality standards during all provided service (installation, commissioning, service, trainings, other services).
- Engineer Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics with additional fluency with electronics and electrics. Software Engineering experience would be an advantage.
- Fluent English. French would be an advantage.
- Extensive hand-on experience with cement industry equipment. Experience with Schenck Process equipment and / or hands-on experience in other industries would be an advantage.
- Clear and practical knowledge of the entire Cement industry production process, maintenance and utilized equipment. Chemical, including plastics and other industries knowledge might be an advantage.
- Driving license and excellent driving safety skills.
- Fluency with MS Office, business and effectiveness-oriented IT technologies
- Willingness and fit to travel intensively within country and region and bi-annually abroad.
- Existing network of contacts (engineers, service, and maintenance management) in industry might be an advantage, subject of relevance.
- Integerand compliant
- High level of commitment, flexibility, and ability to work in a team
- Quick learner and enthusiastic in professional (technical) area
- Capable to act independently, transparently and fully compliant
- Customer focused
- Natural networker and communicator, capable to maintain and develop good relationship, keeping commercially sensitive and confidential information intact
- Capable to work in cross-cultural international team
- Capable to effectively utilize global resources
- Excellent time management and self-organization.
Working Relationships and Reporting Lines:
- Locally administratively reporting to the MD of TechPlus
- Generally administratively reporting to Country Manager Remote Locations
- Functionally reporting to Country Manager France and Africa
- Working with customer service and aftermarket teams, industry teams, applications & proposals teams when applicable
- Close co-operation will be required with the Engineering and Commercial departments, with Customers, Suppliers.
- European style office environment, up to 90% on-site with customers
- Competitive salary w. annual review
- Permanent and full-time employment in full compliance with labour code
- Medical insurance
- Corporate phone (Samsung) or plan
- Corporate notebook
- Company car / car allowance.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: Only qualified candidates with the right experience(s) will be scheduled for the next recruitment stage.