Workforce Management Centre – Our client in the bank industry, requires the services of:
Job Title: Call Centre Consultant (CCC)
- To work in a telephone call center or multimedia contact center, handling a variety of functions, including customer service, technical support, telesales and customer contact.
- Handling incoming telephone calls and dealing with customers via text message, e-mail, web chat or instant messaging.
- Take customers’ orders, provide a quotation, arrange a service call or resolve a technical query by telephone.
- Make courtesy calls to check customers’ details or ask if they were satisfied with the service they received. CCC may also call customers who have recently purchased a product to offer them information on other products of interest.
- Qualifications and Requirements
- Call center agents must have good interpersonal skills to understand customers’ inquiries or complaints and deal effectively with people who may be worried, frustrated or angry.
- They must be fast learners in order to acquire the product knowledge to enable them correctly answer customers’ questions.
- They must also have good knowledge of telephone and computer systems so they can use call center systems efficiently.
- First Degree or its equivalent from any recognized University (B.Sc/HND) in any discipline.
- Minimum is second Class Lower Division/ Lower Credit.
- Minimum of 0-3 years relevant work experience in customer service/call centre related roles.
- Age: Maximum of 34 years.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online