Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Duration: This is an Internship position for a period of 6 months.
You’ll contribute to ending world hunger by…
- Providing executive support to the Country Director and Senior Management Team (SMT) of the Action Against Hunger Nigeria Mission.
Key Activities In Your Role Will Include
- Provide Executive Support to the Country Director
- Provide Executive Support to the Senior Management Team (SMT) and the Regional team.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
Do You Fit the Profile Criteria?
- Master’s Degree in Project Management, Internal Relations, Social Sciences, Health/Nutrition, Development or other related field.
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Proficient in MS Office Applications;
- Problem management capacity;
- Planning and analysis capacity;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good knowledge of the humanitarian architecture and transformative agenda
- Creative and innovative;
- Good attention to detail;
- Good diplomatic and negotiation skills;
- Disciplined and able to work and arrive at decisions autonomously and with minimal guidance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2017.