Posted on :
9 Feb, 2011
9 Feb, 2011
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service; hence understanding and satisfying the organizations customers’ requirements within an international environment
• Communicate courteously with both international and national clients
• Oversee application of customer service systems as a team leader and ‘super user’ level.
• Investigate and solve customers’ problems, which may be complex or longstanding problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants
• Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
• Advise sales department on any issues in relation to customer complaints or suggestions
• Responsible for all customs or related agencies clearance customer queries
• Understand the organizations services &keeping up to date with changes
• Analyze statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service the organization is providing
• Develop feedback or complaints procedure for customer service use
• Develop customer service procedures, policies, standards for the organization
• Train staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
Job Qualifications et experience
• Minimum of 2 to 5 years experience in customer service management, in a shipping or logistics organization
• Minimum of a University degree from a recognized institution
• Knowledge of port rules & regulations
• Strong customer service ability
• Very good in the use of Microsoft word & Excel
• Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Problem solving skills.
• Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies and tactics as well as implementation skills
What is on offer
Attractive salary with good job perspective within a very serious and recognized company.
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.