Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a leading Construction Company is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Manager (Bridge) – Expatriate
Job Seniority: Manager
Employment Type: Full time
- The Construction Manager Bridge is technically responsible for the construction of large Bridge in Nigeria, its correctness and on-time delivery.
- He evaluates and helps determine appropriate construction delivery systems and the most cost-effective plan and schedule for completing the project.
- He will direct and coordinate the work of several subordinates, both international and local staff
- Supervision of the subcontractors
- Work preparation and time scheduling
- Monitoring of progress and costs
- Responsible for the conformity of the Works with the contract
- Responsible for implementation of HSE and QC plans.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Has to hold a bachelor or higher degree in structural or civil engineering or in a discipline related to it.
- A master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Needs to prove over 10 years experience in bridge works and is preferably familiar with international industry standards
- Must be authorised to work in Nigeria
- Prove experience with MS Office, AutoCAD, Civil3D and other common software in infrastructural design
- Demonstrates excellent professional interpersonal and communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.